No. of Positions: 5
Role Description: Perform administrative tasks to configure, deploy and sustain AV clients installed and operational on all Internet network Servers Workstations.
- Must-Have Skills: Strong Communication Skills, Presentation Skills and Interpersonal Skills.
- Good To Have Skills: Certification in Networking, CCNP/CCIE
- Key Responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge of Networking fundamentals
- Good knowledge of CCNP concepts and routing protocols
- Strong fundamentals and analytic skills
- Certified candidate are preferred
- Ready to Travel Pan India
- Strong Fundamental and faster learner
- Ready to learn application Configuration settings, Policies custom rule sets, historical performance data provide recommendations.
Educational Qualification: E./ B.Tech (Computers), B.Sc CS/IT, BCA, M.Sc. CS/ IT, M.E./ M.Tech (Computers).