No. of Positions: 2
Primary Role and Responsibility:
- Plan, Design and Implementation of large scale data Center IT solutions comprising of Cisco and non-Cisco gear such as routers, switches, load balancers, NGFW, NIPS, Email and Web Security.
- Lead design workshops and consultancy services to customer.
- Design solutions by translating the customer business and technical requirements into design constructs. Implement solutions given a design document and customer requirements.
- Assist customer with deployment of related tools that support the customer and their network management systems.
- Design and implement Enterprise catalyst access and Core switches.
- Understanding of Firewall, Load balancer and IPS architecture.
- Excellent knowledge on MPLS and VPN connectivity.
- Should have strong knowledge on Enterprise networking.
- Should have excellent knowledge on L2 protocols and L3 routing protocols.
- Experience in designing of any of the Software Defined Networking platforms such as ACI, SDA, Arista etc.
- Good knowledge on overlay technologies such as OTV, Fabric Path, VXLAN, etc.
- Experience working within an enterprise DC network environment-Core Network Protocol support BGP, OSPF, NAT, HSRP, Spanning-tree L2 over L3 encapsulation technologies
- Network transformation skill with the experience in design and deployment of Cisco router switches Cisco Platform Support IOS 6500, ASRs, ISRs.
- Working knowledge on Nexus 5K, 7K and 9K.
- In depth understanding on Firewall Architecture.
- Experience in designing and deployment of Firewall, IPS and similar technologies NGFW, UTM, NGIPS etc.
- LAN, WAN, as well as Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN connectivity.
- Device Hardening, IDS/IPS, Firewalls and IPsec VPN.
- Should have hands-on knowledge of concepts (NAT, ACL, Access Groups, IPsec, AAA) and be able to troubleshoot network Protocols.
- Excellent understanding on Routing protocol like EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, ACL, MPLS, licensing; Switching – VLAN, VTP, STP, inter VLAN routing, HSRP, ether channel, should have understanding & knowledge on VSS technology, stacking.
- Configuration, Implementation and Troubleshooting experience on Next generation firewalls such as Cisco- FTD-21xx, 4xxx,9xxx series ASA-55XX series, VM appliance, Palo alto-PA-3200, 5200,7000 series and VM appliance, Fortigate-800,900,1000-7000 Series and VM appliance, Checkpoint3000,6000 series.
- Reviewing and validating High Level Design, Low Level design and Acceptance test.
- Should have experience at least working on 2 to 3 projects at the organization level.
- Understanding of Designing and Implementation of Data Center for Network Security.
- Reviewing and validating BOM, High Level Design, Low Level design and Acceptance test.
- Build action plans for post-sales projects, Develop expertise in specific areas (i.e., technology, product). Transfer this skill to mentor colleagues and/or customers via presentations or documentations.
- Strong knowledge and good exposer on following technologies:
- Data Center Networking
- Network Security.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent team management and leadership skills
- Excellent learning and development skills
- Can meet the delivery timelines as per schedule.
- Aware of resilience disciplines – availability, security, scalability, reliability, etc
- Aware of Operational disciplines – Systems management, Change management, etc Problem solving ability with innovative ideas
- Assumes complete ownership with regards to the engagement with client and stakeholders.
- Ability to grasp complex design concepts quickly and be able to provide the right solutions to clients.
- Ability to troubleshoot implementation problems during migrations.
- Ability to implement the solution, given a design document and customer requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Computers / Electronics/Any Graduate
- CCIE Lab Certified