No. of Positions: 4
Experience: 4+ years
- Excellent understanding of Nexus, ACI, Routing & Switching.
- Knowledge and hands-on work experience on other Cisco DC products
- Design and implement Enterprise catalyst access and Core switches.
- Understanding of Firewall, Load balancer and IPS architecture.
- Excellent knowledge on MPLS and VPN connectivity.
- Should have strong knowledge on Enterprise networking.
- Should have excellent knowledge on L2 protocols and L3 routing protocols.
- Experience in implementation of any of the Software Defined Networking platforms such as ACI, SDA, Arista etc.
- Good knowledge on overlay technologies such as OTV, Fabric Path, VXLAN, etc.
- Experience in implementing VPC, MC-LAG, VSS etc.
- Strong concepts of HSRP, VRRP protocols
- Experience working within an enterprise DC network environment-Core Network Protocol support BGP, OSPF, NAT, HSRP, Spanning-tree L2 over L3 encapsulation technologies
- Network transformation skill with the experience in design and deployment of Cisco router switches Cisco Platform Support IOS 6500, ASRs, ISRs.
- Working knowledge on Nexus 5K, 7K and 9K.