No. of Positions: 5
Role Description: Perform administrative tasks to configure, deploy and sustain AV clients installed and operational on all Internet network Servers Workstations.
Must Have Skills:
- Strong Communication Skills, Presentation Skills and Interpersonal Skills.
- Any of the certifications in Networking or Security, (CCNA/CCNP/CCNA-S/CCNP-S/NSE-1/2/3)
- Good understanding of concepts around Routing and Swithing or Firewalls (ASA, Checkpoint, Fortinet etc.
Good To Have Skills: (Not Mandatory)
- CCIE R&S or CCIE Security Trained.
- CCIE Written Cleared
- Strong knowledge of Networking or Network Security fundamentals
- Good knowledge of CCNA or Firewall concepts and routing protocols
- Strong fundamentals and analytic skills
- Certified candidates are preferred
- Ready to learn and work on new technologies and products around Datacenter, Network, Cloud, and Security.
- Strong Fundamental and faster learner
- Ready to learn application Configuration settings, Policies custom rule sets, historical performance data provide recommendations.
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech (Computers), B.Sc CS/IT, BCA, M.Sc. CS/ IT, M.E./ M.Tech (Computers).